Locally owned and operated Hagemeister Hauling Ltd. was founded in 2011 in Winnipeg, Manitoba by one student at the University of Manitoba. The company has since grown to 7 employees and expanded operations to include a range of services all waste management and recycling focused. Our company proudly serves residential and commercial clients offering junk removal, trailer & bin rentals, skid steer services, snow removal & demolition contracting."We put our customers first"
Over the past 9 years, Hagemeister Hauling has evolved due to our dedication to our ever growing customer base. We put our customers first. We put people before profit. Helping out our fellow neighbours & business owners is what we do best. We've learned the best places to recycle in the city, making strong connections with scrap yards, donation depots, wood recyclers & environmental companies of all sizes"We put people before profit"
Dump fees continue to rise, in 2011 they were $40/tonne. Currently the 2020 landfill tipping fees sit at $81 / tonne for commercial waste. As the cost to dump in the landfill rise year over year companies like Hagemeister need to focus even more, on finding suitable places to recycle the waste collected on a daily basis. It saves the environment one truck load at a time & saves the customers money as dump fees increase.
- Support a locally owned small business serving Winnipeg & the surrounding area.
- Support our team, many who are students
- Support our local community through donations and sponsorships.
- Support enviormental initiatives in reducing waste in landfills.
- Has all proper licensing & permits.
- Carries substantial bsuiness insurance.
- Carries worker’s compensation.
- Pays their taxes.